Sunday, December 4, 2011

Strescity

Here i am again, its almost midnight and i forgot to write in my blog this week. This week our professor for mcom 320 class asked us for our weekly assignment to find someone more stressed than we are and do something kind for them, then blog about it.
It was Saturday around one O clock and I still had loads of homework to do, namely finish my case report. As I was in the library my brother texted me and asks if I could help him real up some concrete in his basement so he could fix a pump which was under the concrete in a tank. I, at first said I couldn't because of homework but hanged my mind and helped him out for a few hours. I, mainly just hit concrete for a couple hours until it was all broken up them we removed the loose concrete and got into the tank to fix the pump. We found out that the pump actually wasn't broken but the drain was clogged with a plastic cap. We removed the cap and the water began to flow into the tank and the pump wonderfully pumped the water as it was designed to do.
Although I didn't get any homework done. I felt good helping my bro out. Sometimes you just need to forget about yourself and help other peeps out if you know what I mean!

No comments:

Post a Comment