Sunday, April 3, 2011

A Continuation of Galilee and a little taste of Jerusalem as Well


"simply nature" is how I would coin this picture. 

Here we are dabbling our feet in the Jordan River


a steel chariot drawn by steel horses at Megiddo

A little spring that flows into the River Jordan. I tasted it... pretty good.

After our nature walk through Tel Dan. 

On top of a huge castle that we explored for an hour or so. It was awesome.

This mosaic is located in the ancient city of Sepphoris. It is known as "The Mona Lisa of Galilee"

This is Audryn and I taking a small break from our busy schedules to have a small picture moment together. 

This is Jess and I at Haifa

This is also at Haifa with the Med Sea in the background.  The little girl I'm holding is Emily Judd, the daughter of one of the professors here at the JC. She is a doll.

Sunset at Galilee. I can't seem to get enough of this beautiful Sea with the sunset.

This is Mt. Carmel where Elijah has a showdown with the priests of Baal.

Haifa I presume

This is Donny and I just chillin next to the Med Sea

some ancient pillars at Caesarea

Ok now we are back in Jerusalem. this is the Jewish quarter of the Old City.  One of my favorite pictures for sure.

This is the western wall, by far my favorite place in the Old City. It is part of the retention wall, which was built by Herod to hold up the temple mount.

This is the day we went to the tomb of the kings

In a tunnel at Haifa

No comments:

Post a Comment