Sunday, October 16, 2011

Redbox Confrontation

Wednesday in Mcom 320 Professor Shayne Clarke gave his students an unusual but interesting homework assignment. This assignment entailed of each student giving a complete stranger something. I was planning on buying someone lunch on Friday, but somehow I completely forgot about this assignment until saturday night around one o clock in the morning. 
I walked into fatcats and decided I would give a pop from the pop machine to one of the fatcat workers. For some reason the pop machine wouldn't take my dollar so I bagged that idea and went to seven eleven. I walked inside grabbed a fresh cold lemonade from behind the glass. After I purchased the drink, I kind of wandered around the store and around the parking lot looking for someone to give this lemonade too. Then I saw a man chillin at redbox choosing a movie to watch with his girl probably. I approached him and asked him if he would liked lemonade. He said yes so I gave him the lemonade, hopped in my truck and drove home. A wonderful way  to end the night.

No comments:

Post a Comment