Sunday, October 30, 2011

Halloweeeeeeen

To be honest, I feel like Halloween lost its awesomeness when I stopped trick-or-treating. I remember those younger years driving around with mom, stopping at every house for the soul purpose of getting candy that would last me the rest of the year and spill over into the next. I remember driving in the typical mini-van with all my little halloween friends. Of course these were the days before trunk-or-treat, which has seemingly taken over the mormon community.
I wish I still had it in me to trick-or-treat. I know many think that its just one of those things that ends when you become a deacon or a beehive, which is probably correct. However, it would be cool to get some extra candy, even if I am 22 years old.
Halloween this year was fun, nevertheless. Our group of friends dressed up as iphone apps so collectively we were the iPhone. It was clever and people seemed to enjoy it. We did not win the costume competition at our ward party but still had a blast. Overall, Halloween this year was bomb.

No comments:

Post a Comment