Sunday, November 6, 2011

IDAHO

I found a trend through out my blogs. They always explain what I did over the weekend. I dont know if its because the weekends are the only time I actually do something worth writing about or because its the last thing on my mind. Both are probably pretty accurate. Nevertheless, this weekend was bomb! I went back to P-town aka Preston, ID. Ya the place where Napoleon Dynamite is from, and the place of the famous preston night rodeo.
The main reason for me driving to Preston was to hang out with the fam because my brother just received his mission call to Atlanta, GA! We had a great time together reminiscing about our missions and getting him pumped to go serve the Lord and the people of Georgia for two years! He will be a stud missionary.
Also we were able to play on our new backyard. More specifically, we played some 3 on 3 football. It was dope. Overall, it was a super awesome weekend chillin with the fam.

No comments:

Post a Comment