Sunday, November 20, 2011

Tweeter!

Twitter. What is it? How does it work? Why do you have a twitter account? These among many other questions have been asked at me multiple times since I have been telling people about my twitter experience. To be honest, I had these same questions, actually I think everybody goes through the stage of wondering what twitter is. I know i did. I got an account about a year ago and didn't know what to do with it. However, for Mcom 320 I am forced to tweet because it is part of my grade. Now, at first, I was annoyed that i would have to tweet at least once a week, but now I can't seem to not tweet at least once a week. 
So, what is twitter? I'm sure I don't fully understand what twitter is nor what it's potential is. But it seems to be a great way to stay connected with things going on around the world. If you want to know what's going on with college football you can follow accounts that will update you on this subject. Accordingly, the same goes with any other subject one has interest in. Also, it is a great way to connect with friends and see which of your friends are witty enough to post funny tweets or, at least something that is interesting to read. All in all it is a great way to keep updated and a cool way to post a status. (much better than Facebook!) I know many are skeptical of Twitter, but all it takes is a little faith. Try following a couple people you trust and BAM you will be hooked and your life will never be the same. ever! Ok maybe it will. and maybe you'll hate it, but it IS worth a try. Click here to sign up!

No comments:

Post a Comment