Saturday, October 1, 2011

Oh Snap!

Okay this week was brutal and awesome. It began with a midterm on Monday for Russian literature and ended with phenomenal talks from general conference. In between I had two more midterms and also went to the football game, BYU vs Utah State. It was such a good game. My friend and I showed up after the half-time show and honestly, I thought we were going to lose. The last 4 minutes of the game were amazing. Riley pulled through and made some very good runs and throws. The game was great, which is more than I can say for my midterms. They all went relatively well except for my accounting exam. I’m not sure what my score is but I probably bombed it. Hopefully I find out today and maybe general conference will be able to cheer me up after I find out my score.  I am ready to put this week behind me and take on the next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment