Saturday, September 24, 2011

PROVO


I'm taking a golf class this semester because I thought it would be a good idea. However I didn't know it was 4 days a week for an hour. It has been good though. For the class we have to go golfing at least 3 times through out the course of the semester. So today, My roommate and I pulled out the clubs and got our golf groove on. I won't lie, I'm pretty crappy at golfing. If i remember correctly, I lost multiple golf balls. But I am starting to get this technical game down. My biggest problem is driving. I can't seem to get the ball to go straight down the fairway; it always slices to the right.
 My other classes this semester are alright. I actually am really enjoying my business writing class. I already implement the things I have learned in it and it has been awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment