Friday, September 2, 2011

The Art of Blogging

It has been a long time since my last blog post and, quite frankly, I thought my blogging days were over. Once I returned from Jerusalem my desire to blog diminished. However, This fall I am enrolled in a business writing class and one of our assignments is to blog once a week. At first I was disheartened because blogging isn't my cup of tea. But I am beginning to warm up to the idea and its growing on me, slowly, but surely. The purpose of blogging, our Professor says, is to let us write about whatever we want and get practice developing our writing skills. More and more as I get farther in life with school and work, it becomes more apparent to me how vital it is to develop and acquire great communication skills. I am no Shakespeare but with practice and persistence by the end of this semester writing will hopefully be something I enjoy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment