Sunday, March 13, 2011

Alright well this is the first photo on my new camera. This is me in the camera shop trying to convince the man that i didn't drop the camera but that it was broken when I received it. He finally believed me and replaced my camera with one that worked. Probably the most important thing I did today. 
This is me with Sara Bezdjian and Kelsey McIntire... a couple of my favorite people at the Jerusalem center.  We are just chilling at the plaza by the Hurva synagogue trying to figure out what we should do next. I think we finally figured it out and went to the temple mount or at least attempted too. We waited in line to get in but unfortunately it closed before we could get through. It was alright though, next time I suppose. 
second picture on the new camera. Yep that will do
At the Mamilla mall
the western wall with the dome of the rock in the background.  My favorite place in the Old City. 
On the left is the church of all nations and on the right is the Russian Orthodox  St. Mary Magdalene's Monastery. Both are really cool and beautiful. On the left of the church of all nations is Gethsemane and the garden. 
Waiting in line to get into the temple mount.

No comments:

Post a Comment