Friday, March 4, 2011

Blast From the Past Please


This is at Tel Beersheba! We went through an underground water system and therefore had to don hardhats to protect us form falling debris.
At the great pyramids on a somewhat hazy day with Raquel Higgins a somewhat crazy girl...  

This is Luxor temple with my man A.J. 

At the shuk (Israeli marketplace). You cant tell but in that plastic sack is dried coconut.  It May not sound like much but it is plain scrumptious.

Sunset on the Nile!
This is where we stayed before we hiked Mount Sinai at 2 the next morning. We had some free time when we arrived at our hotel... so, of course, we engaged in some friendly soccer with the natives. It was so fun except I tripped and got a small wound in my hand but it was dressed by the bus doctors... The climb up Mount Sinai, by the way, was pretty crazy... Ill talk about it later.

Dome of the Rock in the Old City... beautiful indeed.

JERUSALEM in the dead of night

Our view from the JC! The best view of the Old city... almost.

Arab night with some of my American-arab friends. Note the man dress... It may not look like much but it's actually one of my favorite cloths. 

Hmmm... Not sure... Just a day out in the city with some of my favorite people

This is Sara and Dans. A picture tribute to my big bro who has returned to America... Miss ya bro!

Some of the dudes at the JC with some really cool statues of ancient people

This is at the bent pyramid. That is Abbi Chadwick and I just making memories i suppose. 

This is a jacket that everyone despises at the JC. I think every time I wear it I get chastised for doing so.

 

1 comment:

  1. that's a really ugly jacket joshua...but i still love you :)

    ReplyDelete