Sunday, March 6, 2011

Why wasn't I studying?

Ok so here it goes. I have decided to write here instead of in my journal tonight because I feel like this day needs to be voiced. I feel a little tired and delirious right now but i hope that this will make some sort of sense. My day started out grand. Since it is Sunday it was our free day (we have church on Saturday over here in Jerusalem). I was trying to figure out what I was going to do for the day while eating the classic Jerusalem Center French toast and yogurt. I was in dire need of  a new camera and therefore made plans to venture into West Jerusalem and find one. Anyway long story short I got my camera and 10 shekels worth of dried coconut from the shuk which I managed to devour in approximately 1 minute or so. After that we went to The Great Synagogue. It was very quiet and peaceful and we all sat and pondered for a few minutes till we had to get back to the center to study for our finals that are approaching rapidly. On the way back, some of the members of our group wanted to stop for pasta, so we did. Too bad Cafe Hillel decided to be out of everything that I wanted, but it turned well because I got lemonade and later we got ice cream! Once back at the JC we confined ourselves to Seminar room 2 and put our brains to work. The rest was history. 

No comments:

Post a Comment