Saturday, March 5, 2011

MORE GOOD TIMES

On the outskirts of the Old City... notice the white limestone if you will. 

A small pit stop on our way to Egypt, if I remember correctly. 

This is Jess and I at the bent pyramid which was built by Pharaoh Snefru. The story behind this picture... At the JC each of us have headsets so we can listen to our teachers explain to us the important points of the sites we visit and I don't remember specifically, but I am guessing someone told me we didn't need them on this particular stop... we did however. I  decided to ask Jess if she would share with me for the day and to my surprise she accepted.... ha jk she has a tender soul and was glad to share. It turned out to be a successful day and we learned lots about the bent pyramid!

This is in front of the Church of All Nations which is located right next to the Garden by Gethsemane. We were on our way to Absalom's pillar and decided to take a picture. 

Audryn's birthday... ya I think that explains it. 

Just finished our final exam!... ha jk.. We are celebrating BYU's win over San Diego. 

1 comment:

  1. "a tender soul" I love it. Thanks Joshua. I'm honored to have such a long caption. I always knew you dont really hate me deep down :)

    ReplyDelete